Monday, December 17, 2007

Back to Back

Quick update on the progress of MTT online: A few days ago, I accidentally entered a Limit Hold 'Em tournament on Full Tilt that I thought was a No Limit tourney. I didn't realize my mistake until I went to raise the first time and realized that I could only double the big blind....ooops! Fortunately, I went on to win my "mistake", so that ended up being a profitable blunder.

The very next day, I took first in the $18 NL Bounty tournament on Ultimate Bet. That's two first place finishes in consecutive days. Hooray!

I should point out that as I am accumulating experience online, I am simultaneously reading Harrington on Hold 'Em (two volumes) and the Full Tilt Tournament Guide. They are both EXCELLENT and I highly recommend that anyone who wants to get into tournaments order and read them.

No comments: